Monday, March 16, 2009

Chop Shop

Well I didn't make any dinner this evening. However, my creative juices were stirring today. With the kids I made a birthday card for a 4 year old's birthday. We were pretty much out of construction paper so my original idea had to be remodeled. However, 45 minutes a bunch of glue and paper later we had a functional card and we were off to the pool.
I also managed to whip up this hair cut for the boy this morning. It isn't quite what I was aiming for but I think it is cute enough to get us by. I also gave the long haired daughter a trim. Brushed it wet and then trimmed straight across the seam on the shoulder of her shirt. I watched her walking this afternoon and it looks pretty straight even when she walks. Much more nerve wracking than the boy. Yes I realise his pajama top is on backwards. He had to choose a night when his pj's had a real collar. Funny funny boy. And here is the baby.The daughter took this picture so you can thank her.

No comments: