Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last night in Paradise

This is what it looked like right before we I took the last trip to my new digs.  The storage is literally bursting at the seams but that is what storage is meant to do.  I think we definitely maximized our space usage there.

We also had a final dinner at our short time home.  It was a mish mash of leftovers and what was in the freezer.  As usual it was delish.

The Mrs. has been hitting us with some of our favourites over the last few days.  It is like she is trying to hammer home the fact that I am going to miss her incredibly for the five weeks we are apart.  With my mind on the various other things that moving your family to a new country entails I have had little time for the magnitude of our undertaking to really hit home.  It is starting to now.  I am officially packing up the computer after this blog and will not be driving our own computer again till I arrive in Japan.  Well the clock keep ticking and I have miles to go before I sleep.

Love, Out.

No comments: