Sunday, November 15, 2009

Recommitment

So its sunday night. Below is a picture of Sunday dinner. Yes I am going to try and get back on the bus.
The daughter was the inspiration behind this evenings main course. With the son and I off for an afternoon jaunt to work she and the Mrs. put together the fabulous meal. The pasta dish was done in a light cream sauce notably adding her favourite feta cheese to the mix. This sauce was added to some nicely sauteed chicken, onions and carrots. The final product was then mixed with spaghetti noodles. It was very lightly seasoned and the kids both gobbled it up.

The salad was green and a veritable flavour explosion. The soup was also quite nice. Squash and turkey if I do not miss my guess. The Mrs. has already retired for the evening so I cannot verify this.

Post dinner we had a lighting fast bath time so that the kids could watch the Empire Strikes Back. Oh Luke just lost his hand. I then went for a run. With the craziness of late I just have not been able to get the exercise in. But tonight I went for a modest run and I am going to get back to it. It may snow and get crappy but I am determined to make it happen through this winter.

No comments: