Sunday, July 5, 2009

Evening Stroll

So before the after dinner stroll and after the countless games of candyland we ate dinner. We had barbecued pork chops (filled the propane and washed the car at the same time) with coleslaw and rice. You will notice that though my plate is full it is also a mess. That is because I did the hacking for the kids and wife (she was holding the littlest) before I sat down to eat. No don't cry for me Argentina, I ate well.After dinner we took a stroll to the local elementary school. It had cooled off sufficiently to be nice outside. Notice the wife is smiling. A real candid moment.The kids did a bunch of climbing and chasing. Some of which I was involved in.
There was also some showing off. But not in a bad way.
Then I got them all to pose for me and amazingly they pulled it off. Shocker.My cup runneth over.

No comments: