Monday, June 22, 2009

Spaghetti and Sickness

So after the wet hike yesterday which didn't make it into my blog post the daughter seems to have come down with something. So she stayed home and missed the bus trip grade one fun day today. She took it very well. She did not take dinner so well as the spaghetti was too scratchy for her throat. It felt very good in my throat and I gobbled up my bowl. Ditto for son.

The baby is also feeling a little fussy today and is already down for the night with mom. We are going to watch some video and then head for bed as well. Only four school days left. I wonder if we get reimbursed for the missed $8 field trip. Ah the deep philosophical questions of our time.

ps. I managed to turn off the flash. It was so easy I don't even know how I did it.

No comments: