Friday, May 8, 2009

Layered Glory

Well that can only mean one thing, Lasagna. We once again whipped up a batch and a half of lasagna. So there is a frozen dinner just waiting for a planned no cook night. The second one is in the background here. You can see how it is smaller and I managed to forget to leave some cottage cheese aside. The Mrs. made the request and I totally blanked. I cursed myself for not spreading it out evenly and having some left over when I was finished. So I went ahead and ladled the remainder on top of the second lasagna. Once again my idiot gene overcomes my planning gene. In any case it was good eating. Green peppers, zucchini, and mushroom made up the vegetable portion. We used ground pork both because we like pork and it was cheaper than ground beef. Very tomatoey and flavour full. With the added benefit of having major lunch potential tomorrow. Good times.

Here is a snap the wife took this afternoon while I was cooking. If you look closely you can see the leg of my cutoffs just above the daughters head.

No comments: