Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just in time for Lunch

Well I didn't manage to get a picture of dinner pre-feast so instead I got a picture of the lunches for people going to school tomorrow. We had nimono or boiled veggies and chicken. We also had the wife's amazing coleslaw. As I said after dinner, "if we ever open the bakery we will serve sandwiches for lunch and your coleslaw will be the side of choice." I mean I love this coleslaw. The nimono was also good as we haven't had it for a long time. Good warm food for a cold almost spring day.
Here is a picture of one chubby baby. He is feeding a lot and really piling on the weight. He was so fussy today while the wife ate dinner. I just couldn't do anything to calm him down. We think he has realised what is going on when people are eating. He wants some of the action. I can understand that feeling.

No comments: