Sunday, March 8, 2009

Assorted


Well that is what we had this evening. We finished off a couple of leftovers and I finally made the shrimp dish. Huge gap between my expectations and how things finally turned out. I just remember making it the last time and being totally impressed with myself (it happens more than you would think and considering my audience you get some idea of the frequency I'm talking about). Perhaps it was the lack of zest from the rest of the meal. The shrimp was still pleasant and the kids polished it off (now I'm looking for tomorrow's lunch idea) so I can't be that down. I think it was the anticipating the making of it for the last three days which was the problem. Anyways we have a new menu for this week and the shopping is alldone so thatshould bode well. Tomorrow is another Monday so its time to get in gear.

No comments: