Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Leftovers

Well we rehashed the curry this evening and no one except myself was really interested. The kids snacked on various things after coming home and then mom made a bit of an egg fry/omelet and the dug into that and a bowl of rice with furikake. I was so upset I couldn't take a picture. However, during the day I did manage to snap a couple of the youngster. So in case you are interested here are the best of todays photos.





I especially like the one where he looks like he is smiling. He always has the head tucked in so its tough to get a really good face shot. And since its winter he is always bundled up. Need to get some spring happening and maybe he will show a little leg.

1 comment:

Dora said...

Ridiculously cute. Love it. I went to your blog and was really hoping for more photos. You delivered.