Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Veggierole


That is my new word for a vegetarian casserole. I wonder if a) I coined it and b) it will catch on. Fingers crossed on both counts. As for the casserole it had potato slices, tofu steak slices, onions, cabbage and an assortment of cheese melted over the top. It was very well seasoned but the fact that I was shovelling it into my head so quickly kept me from finding out what it was seasoned with. The green salad was most likely one of those package baby lettuce variant ones but with roated walnutes, feta cheese, balsamic vinegar and olive oil it was out of this world. I am salivating right now. Maybe seconds, hmmmm...

Other than that is snowed lights out today. We shovelled after dinner and though I probably should I will not be returning to the factory tonight. If the kidlets go to bed the wife and I might even watch a movie. How decadent. On a school night nevertheless.

No comments: