Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to business

So after a wonderful weekend of not thinking to hard it was back to the grind today. Meaning we have pics of dinner.

The wife had whipped up a wonderful, nutritious, non-french fry meal. I have a weakness for the potato sticks of death when on the road. Practically every meal I enjoy ordering comes with. Thankfully at home, when we make them, we only make them in the baked variety so I only need to worry about the road. Anyways our dinner was a bowl of miso soup, thick with chunks of tofu. This was followed by a serving of brown rice and ginger pork stir fry. The veggies were all really crispy, just on the verge. They were in the stir fry zone. The sauce was not over powering and I made the good decision not to add extra flavouring. The green salad was accompanied by the yogurt dill dressing. This also gave the last few bites an extra kick. We all finished off the meal by having some of the kids candy. I sure wish I had the guts to actually ask for some. Oh yes, I will burn in hell. Make no mistake.

The kids both wanted to have their pictures taken at dinner. Getting to like the camera I guess.

No comments: