Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pork Sushi.

Well they came in two different dishes but they were both eaten at the same meal so I think the title will stay. The tonkatsu were pan fried instead of deep fried so hopefully they were a little healthier than would normally be expected.The maki sushi was delightful as usual. We had tuna salad as the main filling tonight but I personally went heavy on the avocado and cheddar cheese combination. The kids were all about he umeboshi (pickled plum). We had two guests for dinner. It was a warm family Sunday evening dinner. And now it is time to get back to work.Some quick picks of the Chia Head that the family managed to snag in this years christmas gift exchange. Have to mention that the wife is totally yucked out by it and each time she walks past it she wants to smash it and dump the remains in the garbage. Her constant talking about it is starting to get to me and I am getting kind of a weird vibe now. What do you think?
It is starting to sprout. I don't know if this will help or hinder its survival. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Rachel Catriona said...

I want to smash the Chia too. Gross.

Fall Garlic said...

Sayoko, clapped her hands and said, "Yes, Yes!" when I read her your comment.