Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shake and Bake

I just love getting all that stuff in the bag and then going maracas crazy. So that is what we did this evening. Bread crumbs salt, pepper, oregano, and cumin were my eleven herbs and spices. It tasted great and the kids both put away three drums a piece. I have to say that as proud as I am of the chicken I think i took the soup to another level. It was inhuman, she meowed. Sweet potato, celery, and radish soup. My stock consisted of browned onions and mushrooms, dill, curry powder, chili pepper, salt and pepper. I added a cup or so of milk at the end and everyone loved it. The daughter finished a whole bowl even though it was spicy. Brought a tear to my eye. The rice was just rice.This is evidence that I shouldn't leave the camera on my desk. The little butt head goes to town taking random pictures when I am not watching. Oh he is a stealthy one. But great at the same time. Got some advice today about some other kid picture possibilities. I am looking into it,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"When Harry Met Sally"...nice!