Saturday, February 28, 2009

Guests

Well we had our first non family guests today. Two different sets of good friends managed to drop by at the same time. It was great. There were kids running everywhere. There were three conversations going at once. I whipped up some guacamole and put that out with salsa, chips and some bits and bites. Once set brought some japanese style chow mein. The other set brought an amazing spice cake. I had a couple of beers and wound up with the early evening hang over. That is definitely my least enjoyed of all the hangovers. I think the best hang over, if there is such a thing, is the camping hangover. You just crack another beer and get on with your day. Anyways I didn't snap any pictures. Of anything.

Tomorrow we have a play day planned in the afternoon. I think I need to do my taxes in the morning. Should be good.

Oh yeah the little guy was amazing. He was calm throughout most of the visit. Even slept through parts of it. No one could quite put their finger on who he looked like but when I brought out the baby pictures he definitely bares a striking resembelance to both of his siblings. Time will tell.

No comments: