Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Long long time no see.

Well it's been 4 years since I posted anything here. I can't believe it's been that long. It seems like a good time to start again now that we are here in Japan. So, in honor of having lunch withいつこ先生(Itsuko Sensei) here is the next post.

We have been in Japan for 4 weeks now and have done a lot.  I think I will work backwards through my pictures to catch you  up.  Today we had lunch.
Good times and Good Eats. Yesterday we went to Kenko no Mori Koen.  

Clearly I went by myself as there's no one else in any of the pictures. A few nights before this we saw my other co-worker from kagoshima Edna Mode. I mean Yumi chan.  She took us to an izakaya.  Once again I must have been in my own as the pictures show.
Well that is all for today.  Time to do something else.

1 comment:

Rachel Catriona said...

Woah! Look what just popped up in my Feedly blog feed. Spectacular. More please.