Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunny Sunday.

 This is the view from the top of what we climbed on Sunday.  It was majestic.  I tried to find an option for creating a panoramic picture or movie but with my Japanese language OS it just didn't seem to be easy.  So here is the view one at a time.







 So yeah we were at the top of the look out tower at Kenko no Mori Park.  We played Frisbee as a family for the first time and it was awesome.  The two older kids are throwing and catching.  It is the beginning of an era my friends.  Mark my words.
You can see Sakurajima (the volcano) just over the bill of my cap.  Sunday was an awesome day. After playing Frisbee, hiking up to the tower and a little walk around the park it was time for the playground.  When that was done we played a little soccer with Kazi and then had fun at the hill.



Yup it was a pretty good weekend.  Next weekend is the Miyoenji Mairi festival.  I am going for a fitting tonight.  If they can find a samurai outfit big enough I may be marching in the parade.  Keep you fingers crossed.

1 comment:

von grudegin said...

Fingers are crossed. I really want to see you dressed like a samuri. Loved the video clips. It looks horrible now but I remember the days when I enjoyed rolling down hills.