Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thursday, August 21st

Well this was the day we were supposed to get home. It was nice to wake up in my own bed, even if it was at 3:00 in the am as my daughter began her morning whine. The Jet Lag is still throwing her and I off. Although up by 5:00 and in bed by 9:00 is a pretty good way to live your life. This evening and we were going to have Shepard's Pie but the potatoes got waylayed along the route and we ended up with ground beef and veggies over rice. We also had a lovely green salad with the homemade creamy garlic dressing. Nice lite food for a stomach that is still recovering from four weeks of gluttony. Down below you can see the effects that Jet Lag has had on my son. He is staying up late and then crashing until 10 in the morning. This is him during a mid afternoon nap. My wife found him on the floor. Gotta get those clocks reset.

No comments: