Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Monday April 21st

Well I went for a run today, or yesterday now. I was actually taken on a run by someone I took for a run maybe five months ago. This person is now in wicked shape and is looking to move up to half marathon distance. I, on the other hand, am just coming back from a three week cold. I haven't done any real exercise in those three weeks and I haven't been for a real run in five months. Needless to say I am feeling it today. Anyways, between that, marks being due this morning and a bunch of planning for school I was fully engrossed last night, oh yeah also spent a bunch of hours trying to get the best deal on tickets to Japan this summer. So yesterdays dinner is a little late. What we had was a bean curry with bean sprout and purple cabbage salad. Very nice and it was great today for lunch. I am definitely getting all the fiber one man could want. So that was Monday.

No comments: