Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ferocious Corn

She really looks like she is attacking that corn there doesn't she. I told her she looked like she was almost crying in the picture but she was having a great time while taking it. Along with corn we also had a tofu peanut sauce stir fry. Hey its Tofuesday. I used a whole packet of bean sprouts in the stir fry. I didn't want to but the wife cajoled me into it. I was using like two thirds and she gave me the stern look with a sharp verbal jab and I poured the rest in. Something about them not keeping well.

They sure did make for some good eatin though. You will notice that my dinner was served in the temporary holding bowl for sauced up tofu. I took it out of the wok while frying the vegetables and then returned it when the veggies were ready. Messy bowl. Yummy food. I think you know which matters to me.

We have a little g-ma action here for the next twenty four to thirty two hours. Need to change batteries in camera.

No comments: