Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crunchy Noodles.

And that is the way they are supposed to be. We had Sara-Udon this evening. Recently I read through the list of dinners from the last year or so. Some great dishes we just don't get back to that much. Sara-Udon is one of those dishes. This evening it was a pork, bok choy and broccoli sauce that was slathered over a nest of crispy noodles. It was opined by my better half that it needed some more salt. I was quite satisfied with its mild flavour. Plus the tang of the coleslaw was that much sharper. The coleslaw was from last nights dinner. That was the dinner I didn't make it home for. It was the curry I made two nights ago. I enjoyed having it for lunch today. Lastly, here is the picture of the new boy. He has started making non crying noises. At dinner this evening his mother asked him if he wanted some breast milk. While we all listened he seemed to squeeze out a "eeeyah" It could have been a "yeah." Once again I have to ask, "genius? possibly"

No comments: