Sunday, January 25, 2009

Making a bed.

Well that is what the son learned to do today. Not in the classic tuck in the sheets and fluff the pillow sense but in the your newest sibling will need somwhere to sleep sense. This was the empty spot we planned to use for the crib.
The first thing we had to do was move the pieces of the crib up to our room. Then we got the tool kit out.After we figured out which Allen key to use we were half way there. Slowly the pieces were put together. Finally all that was left was the mattress.



The son really did some great work. You may be wondering where the daughter managed to get off to and not be involved in something this involved. Well she was at a play day. Nice to get some son and dad time. After lunch I went into work for a few hours and when I came home it was time to start imitating. I have just found pioneerwoman.com and am really enjoying all the facets of her blog. Tonight I tried to make her burgers. I think I did a pretty good job. The crumbled blue cheese with the sweet onions was really nice. The wife whipped up some potato salad (I am kind of french fried out from recent meals) and it was a complete meal. Good times. Should be a good week. We head for the coast on Wednesday. Yee haw.

No comments: